How we work for you
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, you can count on Ware Technology Services to improve your bottom line by efficiently sourcing top-performing engineering and technical talent. We do what it takes to put the right person on the job, while you sit back and take the credit.
When you partner with Ware Technology Services, you get access to our proven talent recruitment and retention process:
To provide the right candidate the first time, we make it a priority to get to know you. We thoroughly review your expectations and ensure that we have a clear understanding of your position, work environment, timeline, and company culture.
2. Candidate Sourcing
We then turn to our extensive roster of talent to find a match. We take pride in attracting and retaining the best talent in the field. Because the best candidates may work elsewhere, we use:
- Advertising and networking to source active and passive job seekers
- Advanced technology and social media to renew and expand our extensive contact database
- Personal referrals from other area professionals
- Discretion and sensitivity to ensure the privacy of every candidate
3. Screening & Interviews
To ensure you only see qualified candidates, our screening and selection process includes all of the critical steps you would expect in your own hiring plan, including: custom qualifiers, face-to-face interviews, skills assessments, and reference checks.
4. Job Offer & Placement
Once a match is made, we help get talent off to a strong start. To save you time and money, we assume responsibility for:
- Weekly payroll administration and funding
- Federal, state, and local tax payments and filings
- Unemployment insurance and claims management
- Workers’ compensation insurance and claims management
- W-2 filings and distribution
- Employment verifications, wage verifications, and garnishments
- Labor regulations and compliance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Health benefits
- Labor and usage reporting
5. Follow Up
We take pride in building long-term relationships with the companies we support. Whether you have on-going staffing needs or are interested in keeping up-to-date on market trends and salary surveys, we’ll partner with you.
Let’s get started!